Custom Eductor Solutions for Liquids & Chemicals
Bamford & Morris can provide a range of custom designed and manufactured eductors for applications involving liquids and chemicals. With no moving parts and minimal maintenance requirements they are ideal for fit and forget applications in hazardous and difficult areas.
Equally they require no external power and have no on going operating costs.
A liquid eductor is one which is designed for pumping and lifting relatively clean liquids with a minimal of solid or gaseous content.
- For pumping, lifting and mixing applications instead of or as well as a mechanical device with suction lifts / vacuums of up to -7.5 mh water gauge achievable at the suction inlet.
- Can be used for any Newtonian liquid with fluid viscosities up to 100 Cp and fluid densities up to 2,000 kg/m3.
- Manufactured from any commercially available material in sizes 1/2" nb upwards.
Chemical eductors are simply those which are manufactured from materials which will resist the chemical being transported. Such as HDPE, CPVC, UPVC, PTFE & Polypropylene.
- For use pumping, lifting, mixing or dosing of corrosive, hazardous and toxic fluids.
- For use in the water and waste water treatment, agricultural and processing industries, or any other chemical dosing applications.
- Light weight construction makes them ideal for portable and temporary applications.
- Ideal for low pressure applications in sizes from 1/2" to 4" nb with either threaded or flanged connections.
Lined Chemical Eductors are Liquid Eductors which have a PTFE / PFA lining as well as a PTFE nozzle and throat for more aggressive chemical applications
- The replaceable PTFE nozzle & throat prolong eductor life by allowing the interchange of high wear parts as well as allowing for replacement to accomodate future changes in operating duty.
- Coated carbon steel or stainless steel bodies available in sizes up to 6"nb for installation in harsher, more demanding environments available with either ANSI/ASME or PN flanged connections.