Custom Mixing Eductor Solutions for Fluids & Slurries
Bamford & Morris can custom design and manufacture eductors for applications involving in tank mixing of liquids, chemicals and slurries as well as providing agitation to prevent the settlement or stratification of suspended solid content.
With no moving parts, minimal maintenance and no external power requirements they are ideal for mixing clean liquids, corrosive chemicals and erosive slurries in safe and hazardous areas.
- Designed to be installed in a tank or vessel with open suction and discharge ports to mix and entrain the surrounding fluid.
- Using a higher pressure motive fluid they draw in liquid from and discharge back into the tank in which they are situated at a ratio of 3:1 of suction to motive fluid.
- If installed correctly they can generate non rotational homogeneous mixing of liquids. Alternatively they can be installed to create turbulence and agitation to prevent settlement of solids.
- As many eductors as required can be installed in a tank to provide complete coverage. As a rule of thumb it is better to have more smaller mixing eductors than fewer larger eductors to ensure a uniform coverage of the tank.
- Smaller units 1/2" nb to 4" nb are machined from bar material, either stainless steel or plastics with either threaded or flanged connections. Larger units, up to 12"nb, are fabricated with flanged connections only.